Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ta - DA!

all my lovelies lined up in a row!
potterybarn valerie floral matelasse duvet & euro shams
potterybarn crochet bobble sham
potterybarn fisherman knit sham 

LOVE my bookends :)
homegoods


jewelry tree for my pretties
homegoods


python tray & ikat bowl
homegoods; anthropologie


calapyso st. barth for target elephant teapot & lamps to die for
target; homegoods


princess mirror
home goods


geometric rug!
overstock.com


spicing things up round here


nailheads for some glamour


dwell studio pillow & luxury monograms chevron pillow
Here are just a couple shots, but I am excited about them! The room still has a way to go...but I'm getting there! I have to give some blog love to Anna at In Honor of Design for sponsoring the Luxury Monograms giveaway that I won! Also, you'll see a pretty necklace hanging over the jewelry tree - I also won that thanks to local DC blogger Sara at High Fashion 4 Less! It's a beautiful piece! Did I mention I won $1,000 on the radio a while ago? I think it's my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment